What is one tool I can't go a day without using?
It's a one-stop app that everyone, even those that are not bloggers, will be glad they have in their virtual toolbox.
For me it's like a virtual sticky note.
Long before I was using it to help me organize my blog posts and ideas I used for random note taking and grocery list making.
Have you heard of this app? Seriously, I'm not a very organized person. If I want to remember something I know me well enough to know that if it's important, I better write it down!
Evernote is an app for IOS or Android where you can add, sync, and organize notes, files, voice memos and more.
Here are a few examples of how I use it:
- I jot down quotes that I come across online that I want to remember
- I take notes from church sermons
- I take notes from online web seminars
- I draft blog posts
- I take snapshots of book pages to remember
- Jot down blog posts ideas to remember later
- Keep my different email logins organized
I'd love for you to join me over at God-sized Dreams to read the rest!
I'm linking up with: #TellHisStory, #CoffeeForYourHeart, #ThreeWordWed, Thought-Provoking Thurs